QUEERYLOOP, INC., a C Corporation of Delaware, United States, established in 651 N. BROAD ST. SUITE 206 MIDDLETOWN, DE 19709, United States (hereinafter, indistinctly "publica.la") Informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its use.
publica.la declares that its site is secure, in order to provide customers with a high-level service, with the appropriate internal controls that guarantee the correct use of the information. To achieve the above, the necessary measures are taken to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Only the data strictly necessary to carry out the normal activity of the service will be collected, complying with the principle of data minimization. The data collected will in any case be from users older than 16 years. publica.la reserves the right to take appropriate measures to verify the veracity of age.
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data.
- publica.la collects and processes personal data to pursue their legitimate interests in a way that the user would reasonably expect as part of the management of their business. In particular, we analyze the information of our customers and their orders in order to provide new services in an appropriate manner and facilitate the sale of publications, electronic books and digital content among our users.
- The provision of personal data is a contractual and necessary requirement to provide our services.
Purpose of the treatment
In compliance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, publica.la informs that the collection and automated processing of personal data is intended to:
- To maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, provision and improvement of the service;
- Sending requested information through the forms provided on the page;
- Sending newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Site or Platform of publica.la;
- Manage the website, business and virtual libraries mounted on the publica.la platform;
- Customize the website for the user;
- Enable the use of services available on the website; and
- Provide services purchased through the website;
Types of data
Depending on the interaction of the user on the website, publica.la can collect and process all or part of the following information.
When the user visits the website:
- IP address
When the user configures their virtual library using our website or platform:
- Phone number
- Email address
When the user acquires a publication, electronic book or digital content using our website or platform:
- Billing address
- Email address
- Purchase History
The data will be kept until the objective for which they were collected is fulfilled or until the right to the deletion or modification of them is exercised. As long as this does not conflict with the need to store them for legal reasons.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation and portability (if applicable). The exercise of these rights can be done by the user through email to email@example.com or at the address 651 N. BROAD ST. SUITE 206 MIDDLETOWN, DE 19709, United States, indicating the rights to be exercised and proof of identity. We commit to respond to your request within a maximum period of 30 business days.
The exercise of these rights is personal and can only be requested by the owner. The user declares that all the information provided by him is true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating the changes through his personal account on the website or platform.
Likewise, we remind the user that he can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above. publica.la will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that had not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof.
Sometimes publica.la requires sharing personal data with trusted third parties. In such cases, the data will only be used for the purpose specified in section III and will be transferred and stored securely, and will be deleted or made anonymous if publica.la stops working with that third party.
As processors, we have hired the following service providers, having committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions, applicable to data protection, at the time of hiring: Amazon Web Services, Google Analytics, Google Compute Cloud, Mailgun, MercadoPago, Netlify, PayPal, PayU, Rollbar and Stripe.
This list may change from time to time according to our business processes.